4. februar 2011

The Weekend in Black and White#2

It is time to see some more of the best photos from The Weekend in Black and White again :)

As I have been ill, and then started a new job, I have not been much out this week. I hope you all forgive me for finding some of my favourite photos from my journeys throughout the past year to show you in black and white. Please click on the photos to enlarge them, as it will reveal many special details - especially the hibiscus is amazing to zoom in on.


Hajjar Mountains, United Arab Emirates, March 2010
Palm in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 2010
Hibiscus, Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, May 2010
Pyramids, Cairo, Egypt, May 2010
Beach in Glyngøre, Denmark, July 2010
Legind Høje, Mors, Denmark, July 2010
Dewdrops on grass in my garden, Denmark, August 2010
Water cistern, Bodrum, Turkey, August 2010
Hammamet, Tunisia, September 2010
Dudhsagar, India, January 2011

-----

10 kommentarer:

Dragonstar sagde ...

A great selection. I think the palm tree and the sunlit ripples are my favourites.

Serendipity sagde ...

Lovely series! I like the cracked ground, the water and the birds best.

Robin sagde ...

Lovely shots, and they feel so nice and warm, too.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Greyscale Territory sagde ...

Love the range of surface textures and light patterns in these photos!

retriever sagde ...

Nice fotos black and white , greeting from Belgium.

David & Melanie sagde ...

These are beautiful! I like all the variety. I like the water on the Danish beach the best.
Hope you feel better soon.
David/ Houston Texas :-)

indicaspecies sagde ...

Lovely collection of photos here. Hope you feel fine soon.

Barbara sagde ...

Terrific series of images, love the beach and the palm.

REJEN sagde ...

dejlige billeder af nogle dejlige ferier du har været på...God weekend...

lina@home sweet home sagde ...

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing these beauties...